Her Voice June 3 – July 26, 2019
“Her Voice” is an exhibition of women printmakers and their guest artists. The event brings women from different art backgrounds together to interact in a shared studio space.
Reception: Friday, July 19th, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Judge: Liz Born, Hoofprint Studio, Chicago, IL
Special Guest Lecture: TBA
Quick look at us
- Non-toxic printmaking studio safe for all ages!
- Facilities for intaglio, monotype, silkscreen, relief, collagraph, and photopolymer printing
- Memberships $35/year – print during open studio hours ($5/hour)
- Studio rental contracts keyed access with benefits – (with 6-month contract)
- Gallery exhibits, member art sales, classes & community outreach
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
BECOME A MEMBER
Expressions Graphics is a 501c3 non-profit printmaking cooperative and fine arts gallery. Our volunteer-run a working press shop is a place to experience safe and eco-friendly & alternative printmaking for all ages, and a gallery space open to the public.
- We offer classes and education outreach programs for children and adults of all skill levels.
- Our gallery presents monthly exhibitions and printmaking demonstrations to share our expertise with the community and promote a general interest in art.
Community Outreach: Our printmakers share their love of printmaking with the community around them. Please contact us for a demonstration or hands on workshop.
Help us achieve our mission of providing outreach art education and community access to fine art printmaking!
Your donation will help support and share the fine art of printmaking with the community.
Printing with ACCOLADE Adult Day Care
Our Sponsors: We are proud to have the following public sponsors:
- Oak Park Arts District.
- Oak Park Area Arts Council.
- Illinois Arts Council.
- Great Neighborhoods of Oak Park.
Expressions Graphics is located in the Oak Park Arts District. For more information about other shops in the Oak Park Arts District or the other Great Neighborhoods of Oak Park, please follow the links above.
Expressions Graphics is partially funded by the Oak Park Area Arts Council, in partnership with the Village of Oak Park and the Illinois Arts Council Agency through federal funds provided by the National Endowment for the Arts.