An exhibition of women printmakers from
Expressions Graphics with their guest artists
August 26 – October 17, 2020
Tentative* opening reception:
Friday, September 11, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Art exhibit, receptions and related events will be available online. More information about our judge, prize awards & receptions here.
“Her Voice” Submissions due via email by August 10th. See Prospectus for show details.
MULTIPLES FOR MASKS
- Sew, buy, or otherwise fashion a mask or masks
- Decorate the mask however you see fit – both functional and conceptual masks are welcome!* We want to see your creativity
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a contactless drop off
- Include a $10 donation (PayPal accepted) per mask to support the documentation, installation, and coordination of the exhibition and donations. These donations are helping Expressions Graphics survive the shut-down and ensure that we will be here for you when classes and workshops can resume!
- Check out the installation through the big window of Expressions Graphics at 29 Harrison Street during the month of August!
We are grateful!
Funds for Expressions Graphics were received from the Oak Park River Forest Community Foundation.
Anxious to get back to printing?
We are too! When we are able to open safely, we look forward to having you back at our studio – or come and visit!
Screen Printing & Print Club
Studio gatherings are suspended for now but current members may contact us for private press time or one-on-one mentorship.
Member charge for studio use- $10 per hour
Call or text (708) 323-7964 or email email@example.com if you are planning on coming!
Details to come on how our classes will transform during this time.
Quick look at usNon-toxic printmaking studio safe for all ages!
- Facilities for intaglio, monotype, silkscreen, relief, collagraph, and photopolymer printing
- New Memberships – currently on hold until we open again
- Studio currently available to existing members
- When we reopen – gallery exhibits, member art sales, classes & community outreach
LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Expressions Graphics is a 501c3 non-profit printmaking cooperative and fine arts gallery. Our volunteer-run a working press shop is a place to experience safe and eco-friendly & alternative printmaking for all ages, and a gallery space open to the public.
- We offer classes and education outreach programs for children and adults of all skill levels.
- Our gallery presents monthly exhibitions and printmaking demonstrations to share our expertise with the community and promote a general interest in art.
Community Outreach: Our printmakers share their love of printmaking with the community around them. Please contact us for a demonstration or hands on workshop.
Help us achieve our mission of providing outreach art education and community access to fine art printmaking
Your donation will help support and share the fine art of printmaking with the community.
We are proud to have the following public sponsors:
- Oak Park Arts District.
- Oak Park Area Arts Council.
- Illinois Arts Council.
- Great Neighborhoods of Oak Park.
Expressions Graphics is located in the Oak Park Arts District. For more information about other shops in the Oak Park Arts District or the other Great Neighborhoods of Oak Park, please follow the links above.
Expressions Graphics is partially funded by the Oak Park Area Arts Council, in partnership with the Village of Oak Park and the Illinois Arts Council Agency through federal funds provided by the National Endowment for the Arts.