SAVE THE DATE “Her Voice” 4th Annual Art Exhibition June 1 – July 31, 2020
“Her Voice” is an exhibition of women printmakers and
guest artists. The event brings women from different art
backgrounds together to interact in a shared studio space.
Who is Eligible: All artists who identify as female.
Work must be 2-dimensional. (i.e. painting, drawing,
collage, printing, fibers that can hang on a wall, etc)
Juried Show: Fees are only collected from those
selected to exhibit.
Jurors: E.G. Board of Directors and TBA
Opening Reception: Friday, June 19th, 6:30-9:30 pm
Prizes will be awarded.
Closing reception and discussion: Saturday, July, 25th, 2-5 pm
Work must be submitted via email by May 15th!
- Images must be JPEG or PDF format ONLY
- Include brief description about your piece(s) and include, title, size, media
- 2D work ONLY, maximum size 22” x 30”
- Unframed work (ONLY exception is the art is dropped off and picked up by the
- Email your images by May 15th to: email@example.com
Hanging Fee if selected: $35 Non-members / $30 E.G. members (covers 1-2 pieces)
Hanging Date: May 29
Sales: Non-members retain 50% of sales / E.G. members retain 60% of sale.